Our processes and excellent customer care ensure that you have complete clarity and disclosure about the property.
- You or your buying agent calls us to ask about our services. We answer all your questions and give you all the time you need to feel comfortable booking our service.
- After receiving your confirmation we immediately contact the Agent selling the property to arrange a time for your inspection. BIA will then inform you of the time and date of the inspection.
- We spend 1 – 2 hours at the property completing the inspection. We collect all the relevant data and information that we require to allow us to compile a quality property report.
- You are welcome to meet the Inspector at the property to talk about the results face to face, however if you can’t be there the BIA consultant will contact you to go through the details of the inspection.
- An easy-to-read report is then compiled with photo evidence and detailed information and is emailed to you within 24-hours of the inspection.
Building Inspections Australia complies with the relevant Australian Standards, AS 4349.1 and AS 4349.3. Our Building and Pest Inspectors have full Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance. We are known for our excellent customer care and ongoing phone assistance to ensure that you have complete clarity and disclosure about the property.